Monday, July 12, 2010

Still More Anonymous Letters

Dear Anonymous-

You're right. People do hate you. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you use your friends and treat them like shit. Or maybe it's that you make promises that you have no intention of keeping. Or perhaps it's that you're unprofessional, unreliable, and flaky.

Just sayin'.

-Me



Dear Anonymous-

Wouldn't it be cool if you could edit photos in order of when you shot them, instead of which models you're most likely to be able to fuck?

This shit is getting stupid, honey. I don't like it.

-Me



Dear Anonymous-

It's soooo cute that you're trying to give yourself that "bad girl" image... It makes me giggle.

-Me



Dear Anonymous-

I flat out fucking hate you right now. But I know as soon as I see you, I know I won't be able to stay mad. And that makes me hate you even more.

-Me

No comments: