Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A New Kind Of Alchemy

It's just about time for a new life,
a new adventure,
a new me.

Revise
Reinvent
Repeat

Maybe I'll find a new skyline to stare at,
A new place to call home-base.

Or maybe I'll just be a new girl.

I want to do something I've never done before.

I crave change.

I want to experiment with art,
with life,
with me.

I want to create something
beautiful
memorable
sick and twisted
terrifying
shiny
funny
poisonous
tear-jerking
big
and completely real.

I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD.

I want to get jet-lagged somewhere south of here,
I want to run away to somewhere warm.

I want a new beginning,
not just picking up where I left off,
and I want to start with a BANG.

That's what alchemy means, isn't it?-
taking something worthless
and making gold.

No comments: