Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Anonymous Letters

Dear Anonymous-

What. The. Fuck.

What's wrong with you?!?! I really wanna fucking know.

I go out of my way to do something nice for you, and THIS is how you act- throwing a fucking temper-tantrum because it's not what you assumed it should be?!

Does absolutely everything in this world have to revolve around your dick?!

I fucking quit. I've put up with your shit for long enough.

Most sincerely,

-Me



Dear Anonymous-

You are, undoubtedly, the biggest sack of shit the world has ever seen.

You pretend to be a friend, but the truth is- in 2 years, you've never said a true word to me.

And y'know what- I dealt with that. I could handle the fact that I couldn't trust a single word out of your mouth.

But I cannot and will not put up with you dragging me into your make-believe world. I WILL NOT be lied about.

Some friend you are...

-Me



Dear Anonymous-

Nobody cares. Crawl back into your abyss and cry about it.

-Me.

No comments: