Thursday, September 24, 2009

.love.me.deeper.

Forget What We Were
Just Think Of What We Could Be...



romance me
feel me
breathe me
i am the rose
and you're the lightning
touch me
like it kills you
like tonight
might be the last one
hold me
hold me
remember me
tomorrow
inhale
take me in
taste me
sweeter than the last one
know that i'll be
the one
you think of
every night
forever
take me
like a killer
like you
can't live
unless
you're
inside me
like it's the
one
last
thing
you'll do
rape me
like a hero
eat me
whole
consume me
pick your poison
&
drink
deep
need me
stare me down
memorize me
the electric shine
in my eyes
the curve
of my mountain
and the cut
of my lips
i am the goddess
and you're the pilgrim
on your
knees
pray
wish
believe
in only
me
live me
crave me
i am your
cocaine
i am your
ecstasy
save me
be my
white knight
be my
jesus
be me
love me
deeper

No comments: