Monday, December 22, 2008

D I S E A S E D

she is the disease
she bleeds in dreams
catatonic
close your eyes, girl
they say she's sick
yeah, they say she's fading fast
she says- 'the virus eats away
consumes me-
it's all that i have left'

the pills won't kill it now
no cure for what i have become
nothing will save me now
i am diseased

don't say i'm okay
and please don't pray
infected
now this plague defines me
they say i'm sick
yeah, they say i'm fading fast
but it's all i know
for certain
it's all that i have left

the pills won't kill it now
no cure for what i have become
nothing will save me now
i am diseased

don't hold my hand
too weak to stand
a leper
yes, that's all i am
they say i'm sick
but they can't see inside
it's in my head
it's all that i have left

the pills won't kill it now
no cure for what i have become
nothing will save me now
i am diseased

just like a cancer grows
and my heart slows
a virus devours
these countless hours
i am the disease
i am the disease
i am the disease

what they could have treated
it became me
i cling tighter to
all i thought i knew
i am the disease
i am the disease
i am the disease

the pills won't kill it now
no cure for what i have become
nothing will save me now
i am diseased

2 comments:

Tempus said...

Where are you now?
I miss you and your green eyes...

Nick (CFKS) said...

:)