Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fashion Slave- by Lazyi Photography




i am not perfect
i will not pretend to be
you'll never see me with the skinny bitches in vogue
i'll never walk a runway
or pose with kate moss
I DON'T WANT TO
i don't want to be perfect
i don't want to fit your conception of beauty
i don't want to be a fucking stick figure
i don't want to starve myself for my art
THAT'S NOT ME
i will fight
i will scream
i will play and flirt and go absolutely insane
i'll expose a little piece of myself in each image
and i don't really care if you judge me for it
this is who i am
this is what i do
if you don't like it
close your fucking eyes
i will never be america's next top model
but i sure as hell will be me
AND THAT'S ALL I NEED

1 comment:

David's Traveling said...

The pictures are very cool...