Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Can't.

i can't. i can't. i can't. i can't handle it. not today. not now. i can't face it. i can't forget it. i can't escape. i can't. i can't. i can't. i can't run away. i can't distract myself. i can't stay strong. i can't let go. i can't. i can't. i can't lean on my friends any more than i already am. i can't depend on the ones i thought loved me. i can't. i can't. i can't. i can't forget the sound of his voice. i can't forget the way things were. i can't forget the touch i knew so well, and how different the others were. i can't. i can't. i can't put away the fear of tomorrow. i can't hide the panic in my eyes. i can't. i can't. i can't. i can't lie anymore. i can't pretend i'm okay. i can't. i can't. i can't wear this fake fucking smile anymore. i can't. i can't. i can't hold it together. i can't. i can't. i can't. i can't live like this. i can't.

No comments: