Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Head-Case

wow... i don't even know where to begin...

what could possibly make you think it's a good idea to publicly call a girl with actual mental health problems a "head-case" ???

have you seriously got no heart, no compassion at all?

this is ridiculous...

it's people like this who make me want to quit this business.

i'm taking a hiatus from modeling for a while. the drama has gotten to be too much for me to handle. i'll be back once things have calmed down...

sincerely yours-
the head case

3 comments:

Tempus said...

I don't know you. I don't even know your problems, but if you overcome your winter, the spring will be beautiful.
Be strong!!!

Rob said...

If you ever need an ear to listen, just ask. I'm sorry you've had to deal with stupidity. *hug*

Andi said...

Dear Head-Case,

You're pretty spiffy, and so shouldn't pay attention when people say retarded things on the internet.

Love,
Hack Photographer