Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Real Part 2

this is me as a work of art. this is me as something lovely. this is me not falling apart. this is me, pretty. this is me believing in faeries. this is me loving the sunlight. this is me enjoying the beauty of what is, not wishing for something that isn't. this is me not playing a role anymore. this is me, a lady of grace. this is me, knowing i'm worth it. this is me, telling him i deserve better. this is me, not tearing myself apart anymore. this is me, dreaming of a brighter future for myself. this is me, willing to work for that future. this is me as a greek goddess. this is me, worshiping the goddess on my own terms. this is me with no mask to hide behind. this is me, not worried for once in my life. this is me, with a prayer on my lips and a song in my heart. this is me not scared anymore. this is me thinking i might be pretty after all. this is me at my best. this is me as artemis, aphrodite, hera, vesta, gaia, and all the others wrapped into one. this is me, watching raindrops fall with a smile. this is me wishing for a warm bed and hot chocolate. this is me at some sort of peace. this is me not depending on anyone but me and my friends. this is me, longing for a kiss. this is me, waiting for springtime. this is me, with love in my heart. this is me, with real joy in my eyes for once. this is me with nothing to hide. this is me as a renaissance painting. this is me, feeling good about myself. this is me, loving every minute of it. this is me, enjoying the cold air on my bare skin. this is me, waiting for something big. this is me, real.

2 comments:

Gary M Photo said...

this is you... totally beautiful, inside and out... wonderful entry...

xxlovelyxrealxx said...

aw, thank you, love!