Saturday, March 29, 2008

Save My Life

Yesterday was a mistake.
I panicked.
I lost control.
And now I'm paying for it.
I don't know where to turn for help.
I don't know who can save me.
All I know is that I'm hurt and scared.
And I know I've got to change it somehow.
Krys And Keelzey...
You two are the best friends I could possibly ask for.
You literally saved my life last night.
I can never thank you enough for that.
Now, I have to do it for myself.
And I'm not sure how.
I need your prayers.
I need your hands.
I need your hearts.
But most of all, I need my own.
I wish someone could save me.
I wish someone could make it all go away.
But it seems like this one's up to me.
And I don't know how to fix it.
I don't know how to put the pieces of my life back together.
And I don't know how to want tomorrow to come.
I'm just doing the best I can.
God help me if that's not enough.

1 comment:

Gary M Photo said...

I've been worried about you... I'm thankful your friends are there for you, and wish I could be there to help. You are lovely, you are real, you are magical, and some day that will sink in.