Friday, March 7, 2008

10 More Secrets

1. i finally lived out that rape fantasy i mentioned. he broke it off that night.
2. i really don't care about my neighbor's sick kid. (why would you move a child that's allergic to cigarette smoke into a college neighborhood that allows smoking in their lease?)
3. he's the best thing and the worst thing that's ever happened to me, all rolled into one.
4. when people ask me if i've been eating, i lie.
5. i didn't really mean it when i said i hadn't thought about fucking other people. (what did he expect?! he left!)
6. i don't really want to know what's wrong with me. i haven't read a single thing my shrink gave me about it. i'm too scared.
7. i'm thinking seriously of running away and never coming back.
8. i still wish on every star for him.
9. i pretend to be some bad-ass when i'm most scared.
10. i still haven't told my sister or my cousin what's wrong with me.

No comments: